Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You know, it's interesting how long it takes to realize that you need to write something. It's almost been two years. I guess a little too much has happened to write everything but here is a synopsis.

I have been going to school for three years now. I am in the ISYS program at BYU. Last year I was accepted as an undergrad and this year I have been accepted into the graduate program. That means that the next two years I will be halfway between an undergrad and a grad student. It's kind of funny. It will be good though. I graduate April 2012 with my masters. I'm kind of really excited.

I have worked at the MTC from April 2009 and I now work with the referral center technology. It's way awesome. I have been involved with the new mormon.org and the new internet prosyliting for the church. It's an exciting time.

Last thing: IT'S GOING TO SNOW LIKE CRAZY IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!!! I love the snow! I was planning on going home tomorrow but I might go today. We'll see. I have a lot of homework to do though. Happy day. :(

No comments: